Sunday, August 12, 2007

Testing

WHOA, my first blog ever, how exciting. Well, I will be in Mombasa, Kenya in a couple months. CRAZY! (read below for more details on my project). It was such a hard decision to make, but I am really glad because I know it is something I really want to do and right now is the perfect time for me to go... except that I will miss Season 4 of The Office! So, I am going to try to make my blogs interesting and not ramble about things no one cares about ...too late. Wait! When I am in Kenya, my blogs will be oh so good, you'll be anxiously awaiting them like you did for the 6th Harry Potter book (or was it 7th?) and NOT like the played-out coverage on pretty pop stars gone bad. UMMM YA. Well, I guess that's it for now! Talk to you soon!

To find out MORE about what I will be doing, scroll down under My Project.

If you are here to make a donation, directions are at the bottom =)

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Boolia! Awesome letter and blog! So well written and informative! Can't believe you're really doing what you've wanted to do for so long. You're my hero! hehe.

Mariya said...

Julia! It was book 7!! haha looking forward to reading future blogs!

Anonymous said...

Wow Julia, I am really impressed ! I wish I had your enthusiasm and Carolyn's sense of humor. heh heh. Good luck, and be careful, and I'm looking forward to updates and pictures.

Kel said...

Yay Julia!! Changing the world, one country at a time! Maybe I will start an Office Season 4 blog to keep you up to date in return for all of your hard work, you know....making the world a better place...and stuff. I will miss you dearly, but I am so proud of you!! And believe me, there will be LOTS of lovin' waiting for you when you return! ;)

Mom said...

Great description of your safari adventures. I think you might have a future as a travel writer.
We are so proud of how you are handling yourself--venturing into the unknown.
We love you and miss you.
Mom and Dad.